How to Develop Psychic Abilities – Easy Exercises You Can Do Today –
Learning how to develop psychic abilities is easier than you might think. clairvoyance, and clairsentience. There are many ways to strengthen your psychic abilities.With a little practice and patience, you’ll be well on your way towards increasing your psychic ability.
Psychic Development Exercises for Clairsentience
Clairsentience is a way of receiving intuitive information via feelings. Empathy is also a form of clairsentience.
A fun way to increase your clairsentience is to practice psychometry.
Psychometry is learning about objects through touch by reading the energy on them. It’s a great way (and was my favorite way) to learn how to develop psychic abilities.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Ask someone to bring you a few small objects that you can practice with.
2. It’s good in the beginning if the objects are small enough to fit in your hands. Jewelry and keys are great, as metal holds energy well. A piece of jewelry that has been worn a lot (such as a wedding ring) will have more energy on it than something that is rarely used.
In some of the criminal investigations that some psychics have worked on, theyve used clothing that was unwashed. Honestly though, especially if you are just starting out learning how to develop psychic abilities, a small metal object will be best.
3. Sit comfortably and take a few deep breaths. Rub your hands together a few times to get the energy moving. You may feel a tingling sensation in your hands.
4. Take the object in your hands and close your eyes. Continue to relax and start to take note of how your body feels. Do you feel anything? See or hear anything? If not, it’s OK, there’s no right or wrong here. If you feel stuck, try asking yourself some questions such as:
- Does this object belong to a man or a woman?
- Is the owner of this object happy or sad?
- Does this person have any children?
- What kind of work does this person do?
5. Write down everything you see, hear, feel, even if it seems silly. Don’t filter anything. The point of this exercise is to get you used to receiving energetic impressions. If you are working with a partner, share your impressions with him or her.
6. When you are done, ask the person who gave you the object for feedback. Ask if they can validate the things you felt, saw, or heard.
Note: Even if you don’t have a partner to work with, this is still a great exercise to practice when learning how to develop psychic abilities because it helps you get used to sensing and reading energy.
Tip: Vintage family photos or family heirlooms are a lot of fun to practice on. You never know what you might learn about grandma!
It’s also fun to visit antique stores to see what energy you can feel on the objects.
Hide and Seek
Take an object that has a lot of energy on it, like your keys or a piece of clothing you’ve worn a lot. Ask a friend to hide the object, then step outside while they do.
When you come back inside, see if you can connect with the item and feel where it is located. Ask yourself questions about the item such as:
- Is it upstairs?
- Is it up high or down low?
- Is it hidden under something or placed on top of something?
- Is it in the kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, etc.?
Imagine you are connecting with the energy of the item to find it. I once found our “lost” cat stuck in a bedroom closet using this technique.
Tip: Some people play this game with their children. It’s a fun way to spend family time and practice using your intuitive abilities.
NEXT BLOG I WILL HAVE INFORMATION AND EXERCISES ON HOW TO DEVELOP CLAIRVOYANCY FURTHER!
Make sure you subscribe to my newsletter and get my next blog as soon as its out!